Aging is a natural process, and everyone has to go through it eventually. But then again, most of us want to stay and look younger for longer. With today’s modern technology and the different science advancements this can now happen.
There are several processes and procedures that can be done to minimise or even slow down the process of aging, making you feel good and confident about yourself and your body.
If you are looking to diminish those wrinkles found in your forehead or anywhere around the eyes, anti-wrinkle injections is definitely something you might want to consider.
But before getting this procedure done, you should first be fully aware of what this process can do.
Here are some of the pros and cons of getting an injections done:
- Injections are non-surgical procedure. They simply relax your face muscles giving you a smooth skin and fewer wrinkles. There are no incisions, stitches or cuts implicated.
- Fewer side effects. Allergic reactions are very rare, and compared to other cosmetic procedures, cosmetic injections significantly has fewer side effects according to research and studies.
- More affordable. If you look at the financial side, anti-wrinkle injections appears to be more affordable compared to getting a surgery done. It requires very little of your time, too, which actually makes most people feel comfortable and at ease when getting it done.
- Get that look you want, in an instant. With anti wrinkle injections, you can achieve the look that you desire, such as thinner face, reduced wrinkles, elevated or reshaped eyebrows, etc.
- It’s a short-term. It’ll go back to its usual appearance after 3 to 6 months.
- Allergic Reactions. Although very rare, allergic reaction can occur upon getting an injection. Check contraindication with cosmetic doctor
- It requires a specialist, experienced professional. Laser Skin and Wellness clinic provide the highest quality of service, making each client feel happy about the outcome of our procedures.
And remember that the quantity of substance injected is unique to each patient in spite of the problem. There is no standard injection quantity to generate relief, though a doctor may randomly apply the same quantity to start a new patient with. For instance, any patient may need 10 units to get desired results while another may need only 2 units to achieve the same results. There is no connection to age, severity of the condition or gender.
Cosmetic injections have been known to treat and reduce the appearance of:
- Worry lines on the forehead
- Lines between the eyebrows
- Laugh lines
- Crow’s feet