This formula produces excellent results. I tried it years ago and was astonished. Not that I needed it then!! It is essential for those special occasions when you need to look your best, yet gentle enough to use everyday for the same dramatic results.
Eyesential – it’s referred to as “the beauty secret of the stars”, Hollywood’s best kept secret.
Eyesential is designed to non-surgically erase puffiness, fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles in minutes. It can last up to 10 hours.
How to use
Eyesential works when it is applied to cleansed and dry skin with no make-up. The lotion contains magnesium, a vital ingredient in ensuring nothing is absorbed into the skin. However, magnesium does not mix well with ‘water-based’ products such as moisturising creams and gels. Non-oil based make-up or powder is the most effective over Eyesential.
When applying the Eyesential cream, only use a small amount unto the surroundings of your eyes. Do not allow the cream to get into your eyes as it can cause damage. Excess application of the Eyesential will only produce visible lines in the eye area. Place the eye solution around the eyes and sweepingly massage the cream around the area until fully absorbed. After the application, you will notice your eyes looking more radiant and less tired than before.
Water, Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Aluminum Silicate, Iron Oxides, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness instantly
- Perfect to use everyday as it lasts 8 – 10 hours.
- Has 150 applications so bottle will last a long time.
- Under eye skin appears bright and smooth.
- Can apply makeup over the top as long as it is mineral, bronzer or oil free foundation.
- Eyesential is perfectly safe to use – it is classified as a non-colour cosmetic, alongside other cosmetics that do contain colour, such as mascara, lipstick, etc
- Eyesential is not a ‘treatment’. It does not penetrate the skin, nor does it have a stretching or pulling effect. It simply lies on the surface of the skin, and the magnesium contained in the lotion ensures it does not penetrate the dermis or epidermis.
- A white film can be seen on the skin if too much of Eyesential is applied.
- Will not permenatly get rid of wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles only lasts up to 10 hours.