Facial Rejuvenation – Turn the clock around
It’s no news there is no such thing as flawless; we live in an imperfect world, everybody ages, that’s the reality.
Fortunately there are ways you can spruce up your image and shed some years off your appearance. And you don’t have to go under the knife. Acting quickly and taking creative, affordable measures will see you looking, feeling and acting years younger.
Much is said these days about combining para medical treatments Melbourne. “Layer” treatments appropriately for the fastest results. Peels, photo rejuvenation & stem cells infusions are at the top of the list. If you’re adventurous enough seal it all with an injectable session.
6 factors to keep in mind when opt-in for facial rejuvenation treatment plan:
- RECOVERY: Short, few hrs to a day
- PAIN: Uncomfortable but tolerable even for those with lower pain thresholds. Anaesthetic available
- TIME COMMITMENT: 15 – 60 min per week
- PRACTITIONER: Chose wisely here. Opt for experience, knowledge and skill, not cheap, hard sell. Make sure injections are only done by a doctor
- PRICE: There are two components to price: cost and value. Do your research, interview practitioners before committing to a treatment plan. Basing decisions purely on cost factor is a common mistake that can often cost you a lot more at the end
- EXPECTAIONS: Keep them realistic. Express them, as it’ll determine the type of treatment your practitioner will choose for you to and ensure you get the best results possible.
Buy a “10 years younger” package and automatically enter to win Grand “LOOK LIKE A MILLIONAIRE” Makeover Contest, valued at $1,500.00!
Laser, Skin and Wellness pleased to announce the LOOK LIKE A MILLIONAIRE Makeover Contest, valued at $1,500.00 of services and treatments.
Contest starts 10 April, 2011 and ends at midnight on May 30, 2011.
See website for contest Terms and Conditions