What a new twist in Kim Kardashian’s life. Apparently, Kim and her boyfriend Kanye West swere spotted near Laser Away Hair & Tattoo Removal shop in Santa Monica, California on June 28, 2012.
Kim was clad in all white duds and Christian Louboutin stilettos, while West chose all black look as the two arrived in style in a Rolls Royce for their date at the clinic’s Santa Monica location.
We all heard about Kim’s obsession with zapping her hair off. She is an Armenian after all. But what is Kanye doing there accompanying her on hair removal appointments now that he’s back in US?
- RadarOnline.com is exclusively reported the Knye West has told his girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, to ditch her signature hair extensions because he likes the E! Reality star, au natural
- Rapper-turned-fashion-designer Kanye West has been giving Kim Kardashian some fashion advice. “Kanye has been having chats with Kim about her style. He thinks she should be more like him, edgy with her choices. He keeps saying she should evolve as a fashion icon,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Oprah Winfrey interview with Kim on her OWN channel. Kim reveals her feelings about new boyfriend, Kanye West. “Is Kanye West your new fairy tale?” Oprah asked the reality star. “We met almost a decade ago, we’ve known each other for a very long time, we’ve been friends for six or seven years,” the 31-year-old beauty said, beaming. “I don’t know why it took us so long to get together: I think we’ve always had an attraction to each other, but we’ve always been in other relationships or it wasn’t the right timing.
- Kim’s hair extensions gone because Kanye has told Kim “he doesn’t like the hair extensions, he thinks she is beautiful without out them. “
- Kim wears much less makeup
So we have the full pack fashion choices, makeup, hair extension and now Laser hair removal. So, who’s advising who? Kim is a known pro when it comes to getting laser treatments. Kanye was extremely nervous and frightened that it would hurt,” an onlooker tells RadarOnline.com about the rap star’s pre-treatment jitters.