Laser hair removal melbourne deals
Be aware of Laser hair removal clinics Groupon deals from
Spreets, Cudo, Scoopon, Jump On and more…
While there are some great deals for bars and restaurants to please even the most fussy consumer out there, the “cheap coupon” deals come a few issues. Shop till you drop be please be aware of these when considering the “cheap coupon” deals…
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you get into it. We have number of people tried them and here are troubles reported
- HARD TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS: Many salons only allocate a very limited number of appointments per day and some times per week or even month for the appointments sold with coupon deals. You get the heavily discounted deal – the salon gets to fill in their “dead” time slots
- LONG DELAYS: Some salons and clinics can be very overcrowded, so be prepared for longer than usual delays during the “special” times
- FINE PRINT: Be careful and read conditions so you don’t get caught out with curly conditions of the cheap “groupon” deals. Things like “only available with the purchase of……” can be easily overlooked and can mean you’ll never be able to take advantage of the deal because you don’t need whatever is sold with it in the first place
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: Don’t forget to heck location and convenience factor. Make sure you don’t need to drive all the way across the city (particularly in the traffic) an hour each way just to get the cheaper treatment. It’ll cost you more in time.
- PARKING: Make sure you check out parking arrangements. If your treatment is a two hour relaxation session and there is only 1hr parking slots available within the walking distance of the salon will you be able to actually relax? Some parking facilities are terribly expensive (unless you come on an early deal for just $10 per day). It might cost up to $60 for a three hour parking in one of those buildings and it means you spend much more time and money on the “cheap” deal in the end
- TRUST: Although its great to have access to the cheaper deals, always be on a side of caution in terms of clinical procedures. Check the salon/clinic and their credentials. Make sure you will be treated by professionals. Talk to them before you rush into buying the coupon. Getting a relaxation massage or a lovely body treatment is one thing. Getting your face played with (using an artillery of high tech modern devices and products with active ingredients) is something totally different!! Make sure you can trust them with your skin!
More about laser hair removal melbourne deals
And share your deal and experiences with us.