Recently, an interesting study come to my attention. A study was conducted to define connection between pubic hair removal and gaining back your confidence in females.
The results were:
(a) 63% of clients reported feeling “sexier” with minimal/no pubic hair.
(b) 75% of clients reported “aesthetic” as a major reason for removing their
(c) 71% reported “hygiene” as a major reason for removing pubic hair.
(d) 17% reported “cultural” as a major reason for removing their pubic hair.
(e) 60% of clients reported experiencing greater sexual pleasure with
minimal/no pubic hair.
Most women who have undergone IPL hair removal at Melbourne Laser, Skin and Wellness Clinic have also reported the following benefits:
- Skin is a lot smoother and softer
- Boils and pimples from ingrown hairs have gone
- Ingrown hairs completely disappeared
- No discoloration on area reported, quite the opposite – more even skin tone
- Hair growth gone at least 85-90% with fine fluff-like hairs growing slowly over many months
- Results are evident even after just one session
Having a bikini area that is free of hair, irritation, and discoloration is every girls dream.
Melbourne share what you found or lost after you removed your hair from pubic area?