Is laser hair removal on your Pre wedding list?
It was all over the news last week that bride-to-be Kim Kardashian has again been spotted visiting “Laser Away” Hair Removal Center in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles to receive laser hair removal treatment. The clinic was LaserAway which opened its doors on the Sunset strip in West Hollywood in 2006 and became a hit among Hollywood Celebs. Kim married American footballer Kris Humphries on 20 Aug 2011.
She already admitted to having baby hair on her forehead removed using laser treatments, and talks openly about having the treatment elsewhere on her body too. The whole Kardashian gang is no foreigner to these procedures as a hair removal event was even shown on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”.
I liked the “again spotted” bit in the news. For someone uneducated in laser hair removal business I can confirm that in order to deal with hair growth cycles, you need to consider multiple sessions to deal with unwanted hair.
People say that getting married is more stressful than buying a house AND having children. Preparing for your wedding day and have your bridal beauty regime ready is essential to eliminate most worries. In fact, getting married is the ultimate excuse to indulge in a little personal pampering.
In the stress and excitement that inevitably comes with planning for your big day, the last thing you’ll want to worry about is waxing the night of the rehearsal dinner.
Your ultimate 5 tips for bridal preparation (hair removal and skin only) for the biggest days of your life.
- Start at least six month before the wedding day. You need to feel confident on your wedding day and thereafter
- Healthy diet and light exercises tone you up as well as improving your circulation, leaving you with clearer, more youthful-looking skin
- Proper skin care regime and professional advice and skin care will help to give your skin that extra glow you need on your wedding day. Make sure you have your last facial no later than one week before the wedding day so that any blotchiness has subsided. We recommend microdermabrasion and infusion facial.
- For silky-smooth hair-free skin on your wedding day, your honeymoon and beyond, invest in the laser hair removal treatments. Forget the worries of depilatory creams, shower shaving and waxing. Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face or body. But it’s not a snap decision to make pre-wedding. You’ll need to think about undergoing the treatments at least 6 months before tying the knot.
- Permanent makeup will make you look great all the time without hassle of applying makeup every morning. It won’t run or smudge away on the wedding day. Also get mineral makeup in your purse to stave off a shiny forehead
If you require assistance you can visit us at Chadstone shopping centre, Melbourne ultimate spot for all our pre wedding needs.