Mesoestetic is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which offers a wide range of peels to target different skin concerns. They’re the ultimate anti-aging treatment but also amazing for people with sun-damage, acne, blemished skin, uneven skin tone, pigmentation and superficial scarring.
Meso peels are a treatment that gently peel and decongest the skin while hydrating and rejuvenating to achieve visible, long term results.
Meso peels available
- Lactic Acid – Recommended for dry, dull, mature ageing and sensitive skins. It will help to improve the skins moisture levels whilst softening fine lines and wrinkles and stimulate collagen and elastin.
- Salicylic Acid – Recommended for oily or acne prone skins. A BHA peel that helps control the sebaceous secretion and reduces pore size. Can work to help with uneven skin tone and improve the appearance of superficial acne scarring.
- Mandelic Acid – Recommended for thick, greasy congested and combination skins. Also great for mild signs of aging and pigmentation.
What is Cosmelan?
Cosmelan is the world’s leading depigmentation treatment suitable for all skin types which aims to reduce and eliminate skin blemishes of melanic origin.
It inhibits the melanogenesis process paralysing the melanin production for a long period of time. It triggers progressive flaking of the stratum corneum which decreases melanin deposits and removes or lightens dark patches.
The solution is 95% effective and permanent in cases of epidermal melasma.
Cosmelan is a 2 step procedure. The first is an in clinic treatment, the second is a home maintenance cream.
The skin will be radiant, blemish free, hydrated and luminous. It will stimulate your collagen production and cell renewal leaving the skin feeling rejuvenated.
Medik8 offers a range of peels for everyone with every skin concern. They are low irritation peels with minimal downtime. They target skin conditions such as dull skin, uneven skin tone, skin aging, pigmentation and acne or blemished skin.
- Age peel – A combination of different acids that is formulated to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, fading away any skin imperfections leaving you with a more youthful looking skin.
- Beta peel – Recommended for combination/oily skin types. A formulation of acids is delivered straight into the pores and follicles helping to keep the pores clear of cellular debris which will dramatically reduce breakouts. It has a deep cleansing action that also inhibits anti-bacterial proliferation.
- White peel – This peel is for all skin types. Its offers an effective way to brighten the skin and even the skin tone. It also helps to reduce signs of any hyperpigmentation or dark spots and eliminates skin cells that are rich in melanin.