Breast firmness and tone are all essential for an attractive breast. It's a fact that a sagging or un-shapely breast is not only unsightly for many women but also uncomfortable. This can affect women’s self-confidence and personality.
Meso Breast Lift therapy strengthens the elasticity of tissue around the breast and internal aspect of breast. The contour of the breast is redefined, noticeably improving the appearance of the skin.
Non invasive technology to deliver highly effective formulation directly to cellular level to tighten excess skin, lift breasts and tone skin – all! Assured visible improvement the first time! *
- Post Pregnancy and Breast feeding
- Post Surgery (eg uneven results after liposuction)
- After Quick Weight Loss
- Following years of Yo-Yo Dieting and weight fluctuations
- IN MOST CASES RESULTS ARE EVIDENT AFTER ONLY ONE SESSIONS!
Look what others have to say about the treatments:
When I heard about non surgical excess skin reduction I didn’t really believe it would work but decided to give it a go anyway. I am so happy with how my abdominal area looks now. Four pregnancies left the area very unsightly and I just could not believe how well my skin took to the treatments. Very happy indeed and would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone. Thank you girls.Amanda, Brighton *
“…My breasts went from D to E when I was pregnant seven years ago. When I went back to my normal size D a year later I discovered a lot excess skin on my breasts. So, not only the gravity took over, but there was so much skin that it completely destroyed my self esteem. I booked for breast lift surgery and then, accidently found out about Laser, Skin & Wellness Clinic in Chadstone doing non invasive breast lift treatments. I was sceptical at first but decided to give it ago a month before surgery. I could not believe the results!! The excess skin was almost gone in just three sessions. I am definitely continuing with the treatment. And I did cancel the surgery!Leanne, Bentleigh; 29 yo *
Breast lift - Surgical AlternativeBreast lift also known as mastopexy, is a surgical procedure performed to a raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
Depending on the amount of breast lifting that needs to be accomplished, different techniques may be used that involve different incisions. Generally, the more lifting that is required, the larger the incision (and therefore the scar).
The decision to have breast lift surgery is extremely personal and you’ll have to decide if the benefits will achieve your goals and if the risks and potential complications are acceptable.
Here are risks associated with surgery.
- Unfavourable scarring
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- Poor healing of incisions
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation, which may be temporary or permanent
- Breast contour and shape irregularities
- Skin discoloration, permanent pigmentation changes, swelling and bruising
- Damage to deeper structures – such as nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and lungs – can occur and may be temporary or permanent
- Allergies to tape, suture materials and glues, blood products, topical preparations or injected agents
- Breast asymmetry
- Fatty tissue deep in the skin could die (fat necrosis)
- Fluid accumulation
- Excessive firmness of the breast
- Potential partial or total loss of nipple and areola
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Blood clots
- Pain, which may persist
- Possibility of revisional surgery
Cost is another factor to consider for elective cosmetic surgery
Cost may include:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Post-surgery garments, and
- Medical tests
If the thought of going under a scalpel and paying thousands of dollars doesn’t appeal to you, Melbourne keep in mind that you have other options.
Non-surgical breast lift in Chadstone Laser Skin and Wellness is a safe and inexpensive way to get the results you want without putting yourself at risk.
CALL 9530 9800 or
contact us here for