Skin Care Formula
When selecting products for the purposes of clinical treatments or for home care, it is important to learn to identify credible ingredients and to know where they are positioned in the formula.
For example Active
ingredients in order to work as effective anti-oxidants must be identified towards the top end of the ingredients listing
Skin Health Ingredients
Our extensive research identified some important Skin Health ingredients
- Vitamin A (Retinoic acids or Retinol) - renews epidermal cells, hence acting as an inductor of collagen synthesis, a great UV filter, controlling bacterial flora, protects and repairs skin
- Vitamins C, E and Zinc - ineffective if in low concentration, not stable as soon as product is opened and exposed to air and light, if not absorbed on molecular level to skin. Only some
Vitamin C formulas which are currently available on the market are stable & effective
- Coenzyme Q10 – a powerful antioxidant, free radicals scavenger
- Green tea catechins – reduces UV induced erythema, sunburn and cellular DNA damage
- Carotenoids - reduces incidence of melanoma in humans
- Hyalaronic acid - is a component of connective tissue; nicknamed by the press as the "key to the fountain of youth". An amazing super-hydrator molecules which have the ability to bind to molecules of water in the skin and expand many times its size causing a long lasting wrinkle-filling effects
- Fruits extracts - these extracts are usually taken from fruit which is an excellent source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is proven to give
positive effects to skin as a potent antioxidant & free radical scavenger
- Herbal extracts - these can be found primarily in all the organic anti-aging products. They are mostly preventative but do not impact wrinkles in any major way. They can be very effective in relieving irritation, inflammation and other unpleasant skin issues
The general rule is know the product well before paying for it
Read and search for reviews and samples before committing yourself.
toxic ingredients great skin care products should
On a Safe NOTE
Our NEW budget clinical facials contain powerful ingredients in a pure, stable form
With the added advantage of unique
Cellular Delivery System, these are the
Best clinical facials under $100 in Melbourne that you can find!
Talk to us we can help you to achieve your goal.
|Like Melbourne Laser, Skin And Wellness Article?
Then share it with others at popular websites below: