Laser hair removal Melbourne prices will differ from clinic to clinic, so each individual needs to be aware of each of the prices either beforehand or within the first consultation with provider.
Many times the deciding factor in choosing provider for laser hair removal people use is the cost.
The only issue is that cost of treatment can often reflect the quality of equipment, level of skill and knowledge of therapist.
There’s no hard sell here and we want to make sure Laser Hair Removal really is for you.
With this in mind we currently have the following staged plan to help ensure you get the best results and best value possible.
- 1. Get a comprehensive no obligation consultation with a laser expert to check you suitability for a laser treatment
- 2. Have a patch test to check you’ll have no adverse reaction and just have a feel of the procedure
- 3. Experience a laser hair removal treatment on the full treatment area and get to know the person treating you. You can get 50% off Tuesday deal and you still get to see 100% of the results! Or try one of the Specials of the day.
- 4. You will find that after first treatment goes smoothly and you see most hairs shedding you will feel more comfortable and confident with it all. This is the perfect time to take advantage of the 25% off when you get a pack of 6+ sessions. This credit has no expiry date and is transferable from one part of the body to another.
- 5. Finally, get up to ALL YOUR MAINTENANCE TREATMENTS at HALF PRICE for the rest of your life. Alternatively, get FREE maintenance for a year after getting all your sessions at full price.
Laser Hair Removal Costs Guide
Price guide below is for each visit. This is a guide only and not a quote. For a personalized quotation please come for a complimentary consultation as this is the only time we can assess the area and give you a firm quote for you. Please bear in mind the smaller the area, the less it costs, the larger the area the more you will need to pay.
|Abdominal||$85||25% Off with 6
IPL hair removal
30% Off with 10
|Half Arms (both)||$235|
|Half Legs (both)||$450|
Other Laser Hair Removal Cost Factors to consider
There are 3 non direct factors that determine the total price of hair removal:
- Skin Tone – Darker skin tones will need more procedures than lighter skin tones, as the hair can be more difficult to remove
- Body Area – The larger the body area, the more expensive it will be. Many clinics will charge more for men than for women
- Density of Hair – Denser hairs can occasionally require extra treatment or two
Laser hair removal Melbourne prices Summary
- Laser hair removal is substantially cheaper long run than any other alternatives shaving, waxing, sugaring, threading or depilation
- Laser hair removal procedures will require several sessions to achieve the best laser hair removal results *
- ‘Pre-Pay’ price for 6+ sessions get you 25% saving
- Try it out on a smaller area, or check out some great laser hair removal clinic specials to start you off!
Skin Rejuvenation | Pigmentation | Acne Scaring
The frequency and number of treatments will depend on your skin type, the area affected and the size of that area
Treatment per session $250 for full face, other areas quoted on individual basis